- MSG 170178
- marger (126.96.36.199) - Wed, 30 Mar 2011 06:29:14 +0100
and it stinks!!
- MSG 171017
- Bill (188.8.131.52) - Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:39:25 +0100
We must move on from these old posts
- MSG 171130
- Bill (184.108.40.206) - Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:38:59 +0100
The most reliable indicator of intelligence is a sense of humor.
- MSG 171142
- Bill (220.127.116.11) - Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:41:48 +0100
Come to think of it that is not true.
However I think that a section of humanity would want to agree with it.
I suppose that is anti-intellectualism
- MSG 171289
- Rick (18.104.22.168) - Sun, 09 Oct 2011 16:58:02 +0100
Wall Street Occupied !!!!
Serious revolutionary movement gaining momentum in the USA! Thousands have taken to the streets in protest of corporate greed and a corrupted political system in the most massive grass roots movement since the Viet Nam protests of the 60′s.
Power To The People!!!
- MSG 171297
- Bill (22.214.171.124) - Mon, 10 Oct 2011 16:44:56 +0100
Ah , but the Bankers still hold the $$$$
- MSG 171299
- Rick (126.96.36.199) - Tue, 11 Oct 2011 03:02:46 +0100
But the people own the printing press from which it flows.
- MSG 171305
- Bill (188.8.131.52) - Wed, 12 Oct 2011 13:39:53 +0100
Naw . The bankers own everything .
And they are foreign bankers at that.
That is the really scary part of it
- MSG 171313
- Rick (184.108.40.206) - Sat, 15 Oct 2011 01:09:36 +0100
Lesbian lovers from Australia were killed this week in New York when their rented helicopter crashed in a lake. One lady was Australian and her partner was from England but living in Australia.
- MSG 171348
- movementmovimiento (220.127.116.11) - Thu, 20 Oct 2011 02:40:00 +0100
- MSG 171363
- Bill (18.104.22.168) - Sat, 22 Oct 2011 16:43:33 +0100
No elves , pixies , goblins , orcs , hobbits allowed in this room . Vamos
- MSG 171421
- Sian Cadoc (22.214.171.124) - Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:03:43 +0000
How about us trolls?
- MSG 171461
- Bill (126.96.36.199) - Fri, 04 Nov 2011 22:23:25 +0000
Oh dem is de wust !
- MSG 171554
- Autumn (188.8.131.52) - Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:05:23 +0000
it′s all politics here in the states.. and the state of Indiana can get rather annoying during this time. Yes.. I′m going to say it.. we′re full of rednecks.. They adore the sports teams and their candidates the same.. lots of, " We′re No. # going on around me.. and the Herman Cain supporters.. Ugh.. they are all haters of these women who claim he sexually harassed them. I have no clue.. sometimes curious.
- MSG 171556
- Bill (184.108.40.206) - Thu, 10 Nov 2011 17:39:11 +0000
I have a wonderful definition of a Redneck Autumn but (dl) it might upset our already fragile transatlantic relations here on Spaclesss
- MSG 171562
- Autumn (220.127.116.11) - Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:26:49 +0000
I don′t understand
- MSG 171563
- Bill (18.104.22.168) - Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:39:22 +0000
Cause it′s rude ( as most redneck jokes are ) :-
- MSG 171660
- i cue (22.214.171.124) - Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:01:21 +0000
It`s great to be here, also.
- MSG 171774
- Bill (126.96.36.199) - Sat, 10 Dec 2011 15:00:41 +0000
Its even better over there !
- MSG 172052
- Spinwriter (188.8.131.52) - Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:54:16 +0000
I can′t understand this new "Tea Party". Who is it that will protest health care reform? What kind of person fortunate enough to have the security of good health insurance would wish to deny that same security to a fellow American family? For the very life of me, I just don’t get it. Who are these people? They seem like good folks…I mean they are well dressed, clean & neat, and they seem intelligent. Some even claim to be Christians.
You’d think if anyone would want to stage rallies to protest the policies of our elected government, it would be the poor…or those families facing foreclosure or those who are sick or have loved ones who are sick and can’t afford necessary medicine, or maybe those old folks who lost their pensions to Wall Street scams or who never got pensions or young people who can’t find work due to outsourcing and illegal immigration or those wrongly imprisoned or others who have been wronged, ripped off, or otherwise denied the American Dream. But you won’t see any of these at a “Tea Party”.
I′m reminded of a childhood story about a dog with a bone crossing a bridge. Looking down at the water he saw his own reflection and thought it was another dog with a bone. Greed caused the dog to lose the bone he had in the attempt to take the bone of the reflection. Those who have should think twice before denying those who have not.